[squid-users] Attached file on OWA with Squid

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Apr 26 03:24:08 UTC 2016

On 26/04/2016 3:16 a.m., Sebastien.Boulianne wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I changed the status from 302 to 308.
>
> I can now upload a small txt files but if I try to attach a file bigger than 1meg, I got the same issue as the begginning... The browser freeze and nothing happens.

Hmm. That sounds familiar but my mind is too fuzzy with other things
right now. You might have some luck searching this lists archives for
earlier posts about OWA.

> What else can I try ?

Telling us the output of squid -v ?

"latest Squid" could be any one of the 4 tarballs we publish, or several
dozen downstream binary versions which vendors publish.