[squid-users] Squid SSL Bump

skeetz9r r.ollin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 02:09:44 UTC 2016

When I updated the package, I now see the root CA (AAA) in the list

*cat  /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt | grep "AAA"*

But the SSL server I am accessing is in the following chain

*AAA (issued)-> Intermediate Cert (issued)-> SSL Server Cert*

When I grep the ca-bundle, I don't see the Intermediate cert in the list.
Maybe it only contains ROOT CAs and not intermediate?

Squid version is *3.5.11*

How do I define explicitly?

If I update ca-bundle package do I need to restart Squid? Or any other
services?