[squid-users] Using Squid with 1 NIC

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:33:01 UTC 2016

Without any sexual perversion with WCCP/NAT etc.etc.etc. Only regular
CCNA/SA works. :)

24.04.16 1:26, Tom пишет:
> Sorry for not being more clearer on my first post. So I have a VMware environment running mostly
CentOS 6 and multiple port groups:

> Each port group it its own network segment.  Please see below:
>
> 192.168.1.0/24 <http://192.168.1.0/24>
> GW 192.168.1.1
> proxy=192.168.1.2
> CentOS servers in this network 192.168.1.0/24 <http://192.168.1.0/24>
>
> 192.168.2.0/24 <http://192.168.2.0/24>
> GW 192.168.2.1
> proxy=192.168.2.2
> CentOS servers in this network 192.168.2.0/24 <http://192.168.2.0/24>
>
> 192.168.3.0/24 <http://192.168.3.0/24>
> GW 192.168.3.1
> proxy=192.168.3.2
> CentOS servers in this network 192.168.3.0/24 <http://192.168.3.0/24>
>
> Now I planned to install/configure a Squid proxy server (one NIC) in
each network and all clients will be going through it.  Now these are
CentOS 6 servers, not workstations.  I need all servers in each network
segment to go through the proxy so traffic can be monitored for each
network.  Now would a transparent proxy help?? Hope this make sense.

<http://192.168.1.0/24>, with a default