[squid-users] Need help with Squid on Windows

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Sat Apr 23 12:26:59 UTC 2016

Hello Jason, Amos, all,

Possibly the issue can be related to Squid being compiled with Cygwin https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-03/msg00302.html, I'm not sure whether this issue with standard output has been fixed in the current Cygwin.

One of the workarounds that could possibly work is to install Cygwin and build squid yourself as described here: http://docs.diladele.com/tutorials/build_squid_windows/index.html, this should start helpers from Cygwin terminal instead of cmd.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.
http://www.quintolabs.com