[squid-users] Routing Internally And/Or Externally?

nkingsquid nking4930 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:12:06 UTC 2016

Amos, I have changed the code around a bit to reflect what you guys have been
telling me.  The Netscaler is NATing.  Security before, after, and around
the device is substantial, I will tweak the coded to reflect that at a later
time, at the moment I am desperately looking for that 1 answer I mentioned
in the post above.

I did make a mistake originally saying that traffic that did NOT meet the
rules for internal sites goes back to the Netscaler, it will instead go to
another proxy (and various security measures) before it goes out to the
internet.

That's the code I am looking for.  redirect traffic to 2nd proxy if its not
trying to go to an internal resource.