[squid-users] New to proxies

Mike mcsnv96 at afo.net
Wed Apr 20 14:42:51 UTC 2016

These are code words, they're looking to setup proxies to bypass
filters, corporate networks, school blocks, and other setups designed to
restrict their use (which they agreed to by using these limited
networks). Another possibility is scammer/spammer using a virus with a
proxy to reroute all sales based terms through their compromised links
instead of legitimate searches and retailers, instead sending them to
sellers of fake items in China and the Middle East.