[squid-users] New to proxies

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 06:33:00 UTC 2016

On 20/04/2016 4:11 a.m., cjwengler wrote:
> I used to have someone in this forum make me proxies for sneakers and
> shopping websites. I bought so many he would charge me $0.75 per proxy. I
> was wondering if someone else could make these proxies for me or teach me
> how to make them myself. Either way, I will pay you for your efforts.
> Thanks.

Would you mind expanding a little on what you need the proxy(s) for?

Its hard to see why you would need more than one (or a few). We have
people here reporting individual Squid to be reaching almost Gbps
traffic loads before they hit trouble.

For learning Squid;
  the <http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq> or the "Squid 3.1:
Beginners Guide" book should cover almost everything you need. This
mailing list is provided for helping out to clarify things if you need
more assistance.

(Disclaimer: Squid Software Foundation recieves a small funding donation
from each book sold).