[squid-users] Changing negotiate_kerberos_auth default location forrcache

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Apr 19 19:30:39 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

   Yes you should be able to set a environment variable KRB5RCACHEDIR in your startup script. You can also use KRB5RCACHETYPE to set (or disable) the cache type.

Markus

"Michael Pelletier" <michael.pelletier at palmbeachschools.org> wrote in message news:CAEnCSG74PkXndiAsR4yfgy9UUzQhK21JL5uYtzXP6_TmPEUGVw at mail.gmail.com...
Hello,

I am using squid 3.4 and need to change the default location from /var/tmp to a tmpfs filesystem. The current version does not have the "-c" option to change the default location. I was wondering if there was another way.

Michael

Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.