[squid-users] Routing Internally And/Or Externally?

nkingsquid nking4930 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:16:05 UTC 2016

Trying to figure out if I need to write a script for this or not...
I am Brand new to Squid but have done a ton of searches and can't find this.

I have authenticated traffic coming to my squid server from the Internet
(Via a NetScaler).  If the request is for an INTERNAL resource I want it to
continue on its journey.  However, if it is anything else I want it
re-directed back to the internet via the netscaler.  (just going to list the
applicable portion and throw in example data)

acl localnetPAC src 192.168.0.0/24                        #resource within
my network
acl localnetPAC src internal.resources.com              #resource within my
network
acl localnetPAC src internal1.resources.com            #resource within my
network
acl localnetPAC src internal2.resources.com            #resource within my
network
acl localnetPAC src internal3.resources.com            #resource within my
network

acl InboundNet scr 10.24.62.51           #NetScaler
acl OutboundNet scr 10.24.62.51           #NetScaler

http_access allow localnetPAC                     #user will be let thru to
the local resources
InboundNet !localnetPAC allow OutboundNet    #this is what I WANT to do but
isn't working
                                                               #can anyone
steer me to the right track?

Thanks!