[squid-users] squid-cache.org misconfigured

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Apr 10 18:20:49 UTC 2016

I do not know the reason but it seems that:

https://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/src/rsync-3.1.0-NEWS

have couple things which can solve the issue using the:

    - Added the --usermap/--groupmap/--chown options for manipulating file

      ownership during the copy.

I will try to update the bugzilla report later to have this info with hope that it will be resolved.

Eliezer