[squid-users] squid-cache.org misconfigured

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Apr 10 11:30:17 UTC 2016

Hey Yuri,

I filled a bug report about this couple times and the answer that I received and is the actual case is:
There is a sync process to the squid-cache mirror\cache web servers.
Since the synchronization "reset" the permissions of the files apache cannot access the web page files.
Due to this we see a forbidden access page when accessing once in a while, while the sync is done.

I do not know this specific system and I think that with the budget and tools of the project it's OK to have this kind of "down" time.

Eliezer