[squid-users] ext_ldap_group_acl is returned ERR when LDAP bind was fail.

asakura at ioc.dnp.co.jp asakura at ioc.dnp.co.jp
Fri Apr 8 05:21:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I posted a question last month below. However, I haven't receivedany replies.
Does anyone want to respond to this?

Thanks in advance for any comments you might have.

I investigating source code of ext_ldap_group_acl.cc below.

helpers/external_acl/LDAP_group/ext_ldap_group_acl.cc
571                     rc = ldap_simple_bind_s(ld, binddn, bindpasswd);
572                     if (rc != LDAP_SUCCESS) {
573                         fprintf(stderr, PROGRAM_NAME ": WARNING: could not bind to binddn '%s'\n        ", ldap_err2string(rc));
574                         ldap_unbind(ld);
575                         ld = NULL;
576                         break;
577                     }
snip...