[squid-users] Can Squid send the response time information to icap?

Giray Simsek giray_simsek at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:52:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can Squid send the response time information to icap by passing a header and a value pair to icap?

I am trying to get the duration for the http responses within the icap module. That is, the time it takes to get the response from the external web server after the initial http get request is sent.

I am hoping there is a way to pass this information from squid to c-icap.

I see that it is possible to log this information in squid using the format code:

 tr	Response time (milliseconds)

Thanks in advance,
Giray