[squid-users] On what methods does url filtering needs to apply?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Sep 28 23:16:50 UTC 2015

OK then,

Your logic kind of adds-up to me.
So basically if a system doesn't touch OPTIONS\PUT\OTHER methods it can
cause issues and the arguments of the sysadmin I encountered is kind of
non realistic for most cases but can apply to a very specific environment.

And the result would be that I would need to take in account that each
and every request from squid may pass the ICAP service and needs to be
handled.

Thanks,
Eliezer

* I am just finishing the basic tests of the ICAP service(for REQMOD
only) I have written and that will be published later.