[squid-users] analyzing cache in and out files

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Mon Sep 28 18:59:17 UTC 2015

     Hi,

     I have a running squid that, until some weeks ago, was not doing
any kind of cache, it was just used for access controle rules. Now i
have enabled it for windows updateand some specificURLs caching and it's
just working fine.

     I was looking, however, for a way of tracking files that are
getting into the cache and excluded fromit. At first, i tough store_log
would be the way, but the comment on cache_store_log default squid.conf
file dissapointed me:"There are not really utilities to analyze this data"

     Which log coud i enable, if there's any, to help me analyze files
(and its URLs) getting into and out of the cache dirs ?? I'm using squid
3.5.8 btw.

     Thanks !

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,