[squid-users] Acl problem

FredB fredbmail at free.fr
Thu Sep 24 14:15:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a problem with acl and cache_peer

I'm trying to allow (and deny for others) a list of destinations, destinations only used by some browsers with this cache_peer
Something like this

acl webnoid dstdomain test.fr

acl browsenoid "/etc/squid/browser"

cache_peer_access test2 allow browsenoid
cache_peer_access test2 allow webnoid
cache_peer_access test2 deny all

After this an another cache peer with browsenoid denied -> good

It's almost good, but the matches is OR and I want AND
If I try test.fr with any browser it's good and same problem with google if I'm using a browser in browsenoid

Tried mixed combinations without any success

How I can do that, if I can ?

I tried acl all-of but without any success

acl noid all-of webnoid browsenoid
http_access deny noid -> no drop

Regards

Fred