[squid-users] Squid 3.5.9 RPM are available

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Sep 24 00:00:38 UTC 2015

Since it's a security release I will not write an article this time.
But I am happy to release the new RPMs for squid cache 3.5.9.

In this release the major thing is a security update while I have ECAP
support for the CentOS 7 RPMs.
It is now a requirement for squid on CentOS 7 to have libecap libs
installed which are available thru the Squid RPM
REPO[http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/CentOS].

It is advised to update into the 3.5.9 if you are using ssl-bump.

Eliezer