[squid-users] need help for using squid

雪人不再流浪 160782921 at qq.com
Tue Sep 22 01:38:20 UTC 2015

Hi:
   I am a developer from Beijing of China, these Days, when using squid(version  3.5.8),I met some problems,my goal of program is making the computer(system of ubuntu 14.04) as a cache server ( only ipa and apk files can be saved),my computer has two network cards ,one is wired ,the other is wireless ,I made my wireless network card as a ap-hotspot ,once I download the android app(apk files) and iphone app(ipa files ) ,so next time , you  can download it from cache of computer directly ,which will enhance  speed ,but it seems to do not work,because these files never be saved in my computer no matter how many times I downloaded from Google play or Apple store.I don't know what's wrong , I think squid can cache larger files as well as small files,but it don't work now.I will much appreciate if  you give some instruction for me ?  I'm looking forward you !

   sincerely Tim