[squid-users] Is it possible to send the connection, starting with the CONNECT, to cache-peer?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Sep 18 15:22:40 UTC 2015

from earlier e-mail:

On 17.09.15 18:47, Yuri Voinov wrote:
>acl NoSSLIntercept ssl::server_name_regex -i localhost \.icq\.* kaspi\.kz
>ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept

># Privoxy+Tor access rules
>never_direct allow tor_url

>cache_peer_access 127.0.0.1 allow tor_url

I wonder if the never_direct and cache_peer_access should not use the same
acl as "ssl_bump splice".

Also, the regex \.icq\.* will apparently never match, there should be
"\.icq\..*" or simply "\.icq\."

...regex should match inside the server_name, correct?
in such case apparently kaspi\.kz should be "kaspi\.kz$"