[squid-users] squid 3.5.7 for Windows (from Diladele) and kerberos auth

MORRIS Paul [Tuart College] Paul.Morris1 at education.wa.edu.au
Fri Sep 18 04:32:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying without success to use the "negotiate_kerberos_auth.exe" helper and "basic_smb_auth.exe" on a Windows 2008R2 server on a 2008R2 domain.
Previously I have used mswin_negotiate_auth.exe and mswin_auth.exe from the last stable 2.7 build with no issues.
Most of the instructions for setting up Kerberos authentication are for Linux, I am unsure which parts are applicable to Windows.

Can anyone help with the requirements for both of these new helpers in 3.5.7 under Windows?
Can I just use the helper from 2.7 in 3.5.7?

Thank you,
Paul.