[squid-users] after changed from 3.4.13 to 3.5.8 sslbump doesn't work for the site https://banking.postbank.de/

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Sep 16 13:42:42 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 16 September 2015 at 15:39:35, Dieter Bloms wrote:

> I did an upgrade of my squid from 3.4.13 to 3.5.8 and most sites are
> accessible via HTTPS and sslbump enable.
> But I can't get any access to the destination
> https://banking.postbank.de, which is accessible with 3.4.13.
> I use the same config for both squid versions.

1. What is that configuration (squid.conf without comments or blank lines,
please)?

2. What differences do you get in the log files between the two versions when
you try to access that site?

This information may give us something to go on in helping with your problem.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

 - Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.