[squid-users] after changed from 3.4.13 to 3.5.8 sslbump doesn't work for the site https://banking.postbank.de/

Dieter Bloms squid at bloms.de
Wed Sep 16 13:39:35 UTC 2015

Hello,

I did an upgrade of my squid from 3.4.13 to 3.5.8 and most sites are
accessible via HTTPS and sslbump enable.
But I can't get any access to the destination
https://banking.postbank.de, which is accessible with 3.4.13.
I use the same config for both squid versions.

Can anybody with enabled sslbump can confirm that this destination is
not accessible.

Thank you very much.

--
Regards