[squid-users] SquidBlocker stable release 0.3.10 RPM

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Sep 16 04:15:40 UTC 2015

Hey Yuri,

I have compiled the services for solaris and windows and can be
downloaded at:
http://ngtech.co.il/squidblocker/downloads/

Also I am publishing the client source code at:
https://github.com/elico/squidblocker-client

This is one piece of the puzzle that takes a very high load.
One of the nice things about the HTTP library of golang is that it knows
how to reuse the same http connection for multiple requests which means
that the number of opened http connections between the client instances
and the DB is very low.

Eliezer