[squid-users] List of all additional parameters for url_rewrite helpers?

PSA4444 sima_yi at operamail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:33:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am updating a url_rewrite helper.  My helper is getting the following
input:
https://my.url/is/here - GET myip=10.0.0.1 myport=443

I've looked this up here
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/cfgman/url_rewrite_extras.html
and found this:

Default Value:	url_rewrite_extras "%>a/%>A %un %>rm myip=%la myport=%lp"

I took a guess about what these mean:

%>a/%$>A = DOMAIN/URI
%un = something which squid doesn't know when it calls my url helper script
(-)
%>rm = remote method (GET/POST)
%la = local address (10.0.0.1)
%lp = local port (443/80)

I would like to change which url_rewrite_extras are being sent to my script.
Could someone point me to the page which lists all of these?
I'd like to see what's available, and possibly make a specific custom header
available.