[squid-users] Is it possible to send the connection, starting with the CONNECT, to cache-peer?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Sep 15 18:15:29 UTC 2015

On 15.09.15 23:42, Yuri Voinov wrote:
>I asked a specific question. How does Squid as a whole - I am well
>aware. Before asking a question - I tried everything I seemed right. And
>I asked, hoping to get a specific answer or intelligible explanation,
>not the common words and sentences to read the manual. I outlined the
>position quite clear?

so, have you tried cache_peer with dst acl or have you not?

>If you do not know the exact answer - it is better to remain silent.

you did not provide enough informations, you did not tell what you did, you
did not mention basic information like using sslbump and now you are telling
me not even try to help you?

with this attitude I will just ignore you for next time no matter if I can
help you or not.