[squid-users] Is it possible to send the connection, starting with the CONNECT, to cache-peer?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Sep 15 17:49:25 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 15 September 2015 at 19:45:05, Yuri Voinov wrote:

> I want to get the answer the people who did it. And not those that
> suggest that they could do it.

I have a suggestion which I hope may help - show us a configuration you have
tried, following the documentation, and tell us in what way it fails to work
as expected - then we may be able to show you where the error is.

It's quite significant that in your original question, you did not mention you
were using Squid in transparent SSL Bump mode, therefore the answer you
received did not take this into account.

The more information you give us about what you want to achieve, what you've
done so far, and what goes wrong, the more we are able to help you debug the
problem.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

 - C A R Hoare

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.