[squid-users] stoping after rotate

Marcus Kool marcus.kool at urlfilterdb.com
Wed Sep 9 13:40:18 UTC 2015

It seems that your system is finally getting healthy.

The fact that the resident memory is 371 MB means that you have no disk cache or Squid is hardly used, or both.
But look at that red 6.4GB virtual memory which indicates that Squid can grow to 6.4 GB and even more when it is used.

So next step is to start using the proxy and monitor the process size.

Marcus