[squid-users] Getting updated squid builds (Debian)

Tarot Apprentice tarotapprentice at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 14:32:04 UTC 2015

Upgraded to Stretch. As you suspected it got confused with which squid, had to remove squid3 and install Squid.

Apart from changed all the directories from squid3 to squid and my squid.conf it's up and running.

When squid4 comes out are they going to keep it as squid or will there be a squid4 package?

Cheers,
MarkJ