[squid-users] Proxy squit for Zimbra mail

Int william at cam.ctc.cu
Sun Sep 6 07:34:22 UTC 2015

How that I have total success correctly can turn out well cahe it for a servers of mail
with Zimbra and than the customers of mail may consent
of fast form with the predeterminate interface using Ajax

How configuring a proxy accelerated
for a place that offers mail service for a net with a mail server
with Zimbra like servers of mail

Cómo hay que configurar el proxy squid que almacene la cache del sitio web
que contiene el servidor de correo con zimbra
de forma local y no en el padre de la jerarquia del proxy squid local

How squid that you store have to configure the proxy cahce it of the web site
that you contain the mail server with zimbra
of local form and no in the father of the hierarchy of the proxy local squid

Somebody can explain to me through an example ?

William Corona Larquin
Calle: Padre Felipe # 17
Entre Mora y Dolores Betancourt
Rpto: La Caridad