[squid-users] acl rep_header and icap respmod

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Sat Sep 5 13:38:39 UTC 2015

On Saturday 05 September 2015 at 15:32:09, Antony Stone wrote:

> On Saturday 05 September 2015 at 15:29:28, Alfredo Rezinovsky wrote:
> > I'm trying to adapt response for all text/html responses.
> >
> > icap_service service_respmod respmod_precache
> > icap://127.0.0.1:1344/response
> >
> > acl html rep_header -i Content-Type text\/html
> > adaptation_access service_respmod allow html
> >
> > And it doesn't works.
> >
> > The strange thing is that it does works with:
> >
> > acl html rep_mime_type text\/html
> >
> > There should be something i'm missing
>
> Shouldn't there be a colon in "Content-type: text/html"?

No - ignore me :(

I wonder whether http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-
users/200609/0071.html give you a clue, though - maybe using http_reply_access
will work better?

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.

 - William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.