[squid-users] Volunteers sought

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:26:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,
   I am currently working on some performance improvements for the
next version of squid; I need some help from volunteers to verify the
benefit given by a memory pools feature in real-life scenarios, to
better understand how to develop it further.
I need the help of someone who has a somewhat busy deployment, who's
building their own software packages and who's willing to run a
patched version of a reasonably recent squid (it's a 1-line patch with
no user-visible behavior changes) for a few hours, and report whether
there are any observable changes in performance against the
non-patched version.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me for the details.

Thanks!

--
    Kinkie