[squid-users] 3.5.8 Arm7 socket permissions

Darren Breeze ML darren.j.breeze.ml at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:39:59 UTC 2015

I have fixed this issue.

The Kernel Image I am using is configured with

*CONFIG_ANDROID_PARANOID_NETWORK =y
<http://192.168.192.46/ksn-100/linux-rockchip/commit/cfc6ca5f859517957c323c340d754338211dbc61>
*

changing this to

*# CONFIG_ANDROID_PARANOID_NETWORK is not set
<http://192.168.192.46/ksn-100/linux-rockchip/commit/cfc6ca5f859517957c323c340d754338211dbc61>*

and a rebuild has solved the issue.

Thanks again Amos for prodding me along to the fix.

Darren B.