[squid-users] Can't find file

dolson at ihcrc.org dolson at ihcrc.org
Fri Oct 30 15:01:49 UTC 2015

Thank you Antony,

Here are the O/S version information I believe you asked for.

O/S - Debian 8.2
Squid - 3.4.8
Apache 2.4.10

I am following the instructions located at this website:  http://wiki.bitbinary.com/index.php/Active_Directory_Integrated_Squid_Proxy

As well as this website:  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/WindowsActiveDirectory

Not being really familiar with the Linux environment, has made the configuration of the system, challenging.