[squid-users] SSL-Bump to specific users

Rodrigo de Lima Silva rodrigodlima at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:09:31 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've been configured Squid version 3.5.9 and transparent proxy. To do this.
I used the "peek and splice" feature to works with https protocol in
transparent mode. It's works fine.

There is a "acl" to block some sites, like facebook.com, linkedin.com,
etc... It's works fine too.

acl deny_https_sites ssl::server_name_regex "/etc/squid/https_url.txt"
ssl_bump terminate deny_https_sites
ssl_bump peek all
ssl_bump splice all

But, now, I need to do an rule to permit access for specific users, or ip
address. But, I don't know if it's possible with ssl_bump. I tried
somethink like:

ssl_bump terminate deny_https_sites !permited_ips

or

ssl_bump peek deny_https_sites permited_ips

There is one way to do this?

--
Rodrigo Lima  - rodrigodlima[at]gmail[dot]com