[squid-users] Cannot access outlook!

Verónica Ovando vero.ovando at live.com
Thu Oct 29 13:06:10 UTC 2015

Hi everybody. I have a huge problem: I cannot access outlook using the
browser. I am using squid3.5 over a Debian 8 that . Outlook is the only
website that causes problems.
I tried rebuild the caché, load extra rules in the firewall (the hosts
that not use squid can access outlook)...
Here is mi squid.conf http://pastebin.com/UD784Egu
After login, the browser stops loading, if I refresh the page it takes
me back to the login page with a "invalid user/pass" error. Also, when
it tries to connect, after a minutes, i get a "connection reset by peer"
error. If i use IE, it seems that the connection dies when tries to show
me my inbox.

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry for my english.