[squid-users] dynamic ssl cert and active directory

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Thu Oct 29 11:10:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am testing Dynamic SSL Certificate Generation:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/DynamicSslCert

My clients are mostly Microsoft Windows Active Directory domain
members. I can push self-signed root ca certificate to clients by means
of group policy in order for browsers not to warn about untrusted
certificates. But, I thought it would be better if I could somehow use
my AD-integrated CA which is automatically trusted by domain member
computers.

If anyone has some experience with this please share.

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/