[squid-users] Host header forgery detected after upgrade from 3.5.8 to 3.5.9

Dan Charlesworth dan at getbusi.com
Thu Oct 29 09:12:41 UTC 2015

This is happening when my client and proxy are using the same DNS server. In this case, a local OS X Server which forwards to my ISP’s DNS servers.

As far as I can tell Google’s DNS isn’t in the equation any more. Even so, if I run a `dig watch` on the domain, it happily cycles through a pool of IPs apparently at random.