[squid-users] SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert certificate unknown

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:09:44 UTC 2015

It seems to me that all this functionality must be enabled by default in
the SSL proxies. As the base. Do not I have to wrestle with where (and
how) to take intermediate certificates. Or how to define an unknown CA root.

 A proxy.

At a minimum, it should write the information on them in the log - in an
understandable form - that I was not engaged in telepathic guessing and
did not use the method of Edison, turning over hundreds of log records.