[squid-users] Spam email

Sebastien.Boulianne at cpu.ca Sebastien.Boulianne at cpu.ca
Tue Oct 27 15:12:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for your good job Amos.

Sébastien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces at lists.squid-cache.org] De la part de Amos Jeffries
Envoyé : 27 octobre 2015 11:08
À : squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
Objet : Re: [squid-users] Spam email

On 28/10/2015 3:23 a.m., Verónica Ovando wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am recieving spam fron the squid email list. Am I the only one?
>
> The mails have an attachment and a url in the body message.

Unfotunately no, you are not.

We had a spam run that looks like it was from one of the subscribed user accounts. I believe it is now being garbaged, but still in the process of confirming that and clearing the mail backlog.

Please feel free to drop anything sent to the list in the last few hrs which has the subject line is "Fw: new message".

Sorry for the inconvenience.