[squid-users] Fwd: Problems with the List

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 15:06:15 UTC 2015

On 28/10/2015 2:29 a.m., Elvis Altherr wrote:

> Hello Admins of the List
>
> Seems there some problems with the list.. i receive strange Mails from
> different users watch example below

Thanks. We had a spam run that looks like it was from one of the
subscribed user accounts. I believe it is now being garbaged, but still
in the process of confirming that and clearing the mail backlog.

Please feel free to drop anything sent to the list in the last few hrs
which has the subject line is "Fw: new message".

Sorry for the inconvenience.