[squid-users] How can I change the Squid logo on an access denied page.

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:15:07 UTC 2015

You are talking about logo, which is hosted on external web-site.

You can:

1. Use your own local web-server with another picture and point ERR_PAGE
to this location.
2. Use Rafael's method as descrubed.
3. As Amos to get administrative rights on squid-cache.org, upload your
own picture and point your ERR_PAGE onto it. ;)

squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>