[squid-users] Squid 3.5.10 SSL Bump whitelist domains

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:00:51 UTC 2015

Show as access.log/cache.log for denied HTTPS sites.

All others confir quirks will remain onto your responsibility - Amos
come and explain when I/you wrong. ;)

22.10.15 1:52, luizcasey at gmail.com пишет:
> I answered your questions below. However https traffic is still always being denied even though
the site is on the allowed_list via nobumpSites.
> I want to control http/https traffic using the “allowed_domains” list.
This current configuration works for HTTP but not HTTPS traffic.

> If there is an easier way to do this I am open for suggestion. This
configuration minus the peek/splice part works fine in 3.4.2. Not sure
what changed in