[squid-users] Replacing Microsoft TMG by Squid.

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:53:08 UTC 2015

Start from here:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Ldap

16.10.15 23:51, Sebastien.Boulianne at cpu.ca пишет:
> Hi all,
>
> Like you know, Microsoft discountinued the TMG.
> The TMG was used as a reverse proxy.
> Since many days, I work to replace our TMG by a Squid server v3.5.10
with Oracle Linux 7 x64.
> I moved some sites this week but I have a little problem now.
> How can I ask LDAP credentials for a user who want to access a
directory on another server ?

> I currently do that with our TMG.
>
> I used Google but I can only find doc about LDAP auth for users they
want to access the internet.

> [root at squid squid]# cd /usr/lib64/squid/
> [root at squid squid]# ls
> basic_db_auth                 basic_pam_auth
cert_valid.pl           ext_session_acl
negotiate_kerberos_auth       url_fake_rewrite
> basic_getpwnam_auth           basic_pop3_auth
digest_edirectory_auth  ext_time_quota_acl
negotiate_kerberos_auth_test  url_fake_rewrite.sh
> basic_ldap_auth               basic_radius_auth
digest_file_auth        ext_unix_group_acl    ntlm_fake_auth
> basic_msnt_auth               basic_sasl_auth
digest_ldap_auth        ext_wbinfo_group_acl  ntlm_smb_lm_auth
> basic_msnt_multi_domain_auth  basic_smb_auth
diskd                   helper-mux.pl         ssl_crtd
> basic_ncsa_auth               basic_smb_auth.sh
ext_file_userip_acl     log_db_daemon         storeid_file_rewrite
> basic_nis_auth                cachemgr.cgi
ext_ldap_group_acl      log_file_daemon       unlinkd