[squid-users] Redirect site.ca to site.qc.ca

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Oct 14 20:33:12 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 14 October 2015 at 20:33:10, Sebastien.Boulianne at cpu.ca wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do you recommend me to configure Squid to redirect request on
> example.ca to example.qc.ca ?

My personal recommendation would be to use a search engine such as Google to
look for information about "Squid" and "redirect" in the hopes of finding that
someone has created a helpful and thorough piece of documentation such as
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Redirectors

If, however, you have already completed this step, and found that it didn't
help, then by all means tell us what you tried and what went wrong (with log
reports where relevant).

Regards,

Antony.

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.