[squid-users] Offtopic message (Invitation to the 6th FOSS International Workshop)

Amaury Viera Hernández avhernandez at uci.cu
Thu Oct 8 00:02:12 UTC 2015

Hello to everyone. As you can read in the subject, this message is off topic, but if you forgive me I want to invite you to participate in the 6th FOSS International Workshop that will be held in Havana, Cuba, from March 14th to 18th, 2016 organized by the Free Software Center from the University of Informatics Sciences.

Workshop site: http://www.informaticahabana.cu/en/eventos/show/98
Event site: http://www.informaticahabana.cu/en/

You can participate as a delegate or as a researcher and to exchange with colleagues of many places in the world about free and open source technologgies. As a researcher and with the goal to get a publication you need to know this things about the sending of the papers:

IMPORTANT DATES

Convention

    Presentation of abstracts and papers: October 20th, 2015
    Notification on acceptance: November 20th, 2015
    Sending of final paper for publication: December 7th, 2015

Fair
    Applications for exhibition samples: up to January 28th, 2016
    Confirmation of acceptance of exhibition samples: up to February 18th, 2016

Regards, Amaury.
17 de octubre: Final Cubana 2015 del Concurso de Programación ACM-ICPC.
http://coj.uci.cu/contest/contestview.xhtml?cid=1407