[squid-users] squid 3.1 ldap authentication

nando mendonca nandomendonca007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:18:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have squid 3.1 installed using ldap authentication. When i access a
browser i enter my ldap credentials and it works fine. I’m able to browse
all sites without any issues.

Is there a way to use ldap groups to allow certain groups access to a few
sites on the internet and then pretty much block everything else?

I’m able to restrict access to only a couple of sites and block everything
else without using ldap group authentication, was just hoping this can be
done with ldap group authentication.

Thanks,
Nando