[squid-users] Ssl-Bump and revoked server certificates

Jason Haar Jason_Haar at trimble.com
Wed Oct 7 01:19:13 UTC 2015

On 07/10/15 13:56, Marcus Kool wrote:

> This sounds like an interesting script. Do you want to make this public?
> And what about sites that use HSTS, can you also do a "GET /" and check
> the headers for HSTS?
Frankly it's a "script as you learn" type affair - it's not in any fit
state to be released to the public - probably lead to a compromise ;-)

However, as several people have asked for it, can I "formally" ask if
anyone on this list has anything better? If not I could try to clean it
up and release it.

But I'm no gun programmer - so I'd rather someone more competent did it
if possible ;-)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171