[squid-users] 回复: Can not pass Squid basic authentication

birbird birbird at qq.com
Mon Oct 5 03:41:57 UTC 2015

Hi Amos, thanks a lot for your reply.

I have tried both -m and -d for htpasswd, they do generate different encrypted text, but none of them can be recognized by /usr/lib64/squid/ncsa_auth.
I am still stuck at here.

By the way, I just paste the diff part of my config between the default config. So my config contains these 2 lines:
  http_access deny !Safe_ports
  http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_Ports