[squid-users] 2 way SSL on a non standard SSL Port

Bart Spedden bart.spedden at 3sharecorp.com
Mon Nov 30 17:40:12 UTC 2015

Well, interestingly, it seems like the install from the rpm worked.

squid -v

Squid Cache: Version 3.5.11

However, I still see the same error. I also tried the following
configuration thinking that it would allow ssl on any port and I still the
same error:

#http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

So, maybe the problem has nothing to do with the non-standard SSL port?

Also, Here's the actual error that I'm seeing:

TAG_NONE/503 0 CONNECT

--
Bart Spedden  |  Senior Developer
+1.720.210.7041  |