[squid-users] issue with start / stop scripts

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Sat Nov 28 22:21:48 UTC 2015

Hi

yeah from the rpms. I found the variables to lengthen the timeout period.

But I got in the strange situation where the pid file was still there
(shutdown took longer than the timeout). and the scripts still thought
it was running, so stop would fail as it does a check first. do we
need to do a check first on shutdown ??